GRAFFITI
GRAFFITI
GRAFFITI
GRAFFITI
GRAFFITI

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Roman Numeral Tattoo Trend

Style Tattoo TrendVictoria Beckham started yet another trend and this time is has nothing to do with hair or fashion. Victoria's Roman numeral tattoo of the date she and hubby David renewed their wedding vows seems to have lead to a trend of roman numeral tattoos amongst other A-listers. Eva Longoria, shortly after she began a friendship with Victoria, was spotted with an identical tattoo on the same wrist. The only thing that differs Eva's from Victoria's is the date. Eva's says, 7/7/07 which is her wedding date to husband Tony Parker. Rhianna is the latest to jump on the Roman numeral tattoo band wagon. She was spotted in NYC with a freshly inked shoulder. Rhianna's tattoo is much larger but is equally sexy. The Umbrella singer chose a very interesting spot but I have to say, it compliments her. The Roman numeral tattoo that Victoria Beckham has is my second favorite of her tattoos. As I mentioned before, I love her neck tattoo but I've always wanted one on my wrist - I'm just too chicken to actually go get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment