GRAFFITI
GRAFFITI
GRAFFITI
GRAFFITI
GRAFFITI

Monday, June 14, 2010

I want to surprise my man...

Alright so I'm getting married December 12th and want to get a tattoo to show my love for Rob. I don't want to get his name so I'm not sure what I should get...

So far I have 2 amy brown fairies on my back, one between my shoulder blades and one on my lower back. I have the cherries on my neck and the cancer symbol on my forearm. Rob actually drew the heart with wings on my left foot and I have the word "pretty" and an off-the-wall heart with spiderwebs on my right foot.

I'm thinking about maybe doing something below my buttcheek or in the middle of my back since there is nothing there.

I want to get maybe words or something but I have no idea!!

Okay girlies, I trust your style! Please help me find a tattoo to celebrate my marriage!!! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment